51 – 80AH, Hight Capacity
- Car Make:
CAR BUS TRUCK
- OE NO.:
- Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
1 Months, 3-5 Year
- 100% DOD cycle:
customize size and capacity
- Max.charge current(A):
Fast charge capability/Light weight
- Packaging Details
- OEM/ODM packing Foam packaging cartons
- Delivery Time
- Shipped in 20 days after payment
customized truck battery 24v 12V 80ah lifepo4 lithium automotive hybrid electric car battery
We are a lithium battery manufacturer, so we can provide you with customized services:
1.Customized battery size and shell material
2.Customized BMS charging and discharging current
3.Customized connect plug and socket, connector wire
1.Battery can make in series or in parallel accoring to request.
2.Quality Assurance CONTRACT.
3.On-time delivery of the Agreement. (refund in case of delay delivery)
4.Confidentiality Agreement.(Business Secret CONTRACT)
Advantages of BSLBATT LFP batteries
As a substitute for Lead Acid batteries, LiFePO4 rechargeable battery is our new product. Some of the main advantages are as follows:
* Safe technology, will not catch fire or explode when being overcharged, because:
(1)Fast charge capability that avoids lithium plating at the negative electrode;
(2)Dual plate laser-welded aluminum cell construction;
(3)Advanced vent technology to safely release gas pressure buildup;
(4)Center pin construction designed to allow efficient gas release and avoid internal mechanical deformation under extreme abuse;
(5)Phosphate does not release oxygen
Customizable shell material (lead-acid shell) and battery size
* One third the weight of an equivalent lead acid battery;
* Over 2000 deep discharge cycles compared to typically around 300 for lead acid;
* More usable capacity than that of similar amp hour lead acid batteries;
* High discharge rate capability, 10C continuous, 20C pulse discharge;
* Unlike lead acid batteries, can be left in a partially discharged state for extended periods without causing permanent damage;
* Extremely low self discharge rate, about 1~2% per month;
* Does not suffer from “thermal runaway” .It is be accuse there is a special component called PTC insertion (Positive temperature Coefficient).When temperature gets too high, PTC refrigerates by augmenting its resistance, then current steps down until interior temperature gets normal.
* Can be used safely in wide ambient temperatures of -20 to 60 deg.C without any degradation in performance.
* Can be connected in series for higher voltages or parallel for higher capacity.
* Maintenance free;
* Does not contain any toxic heavy metals such as lead, cadmium, nor any corrosive acids or alkalis thus making LiFePO4 batteries the most environmentally friendly battery chemistry available;
01 Can design various sizes, models and capacity customized,OEM order is welcome.
02 High capacity, long use time.
03 long cycle life, high safety performance.
04 Professional after-sales service system. – When the batteries or BMS are broken during the warranty period, we provide a replacement for that to solve the multinational maintenance problem.
05 With IEC, UL, PSE, UN38.3 and other lithium battery safety standards approved.
06 We provide lithium battery one-stop overall solution (including battery charger, plug, BMS, PCM, etc.).
1.What’s the weight difference between LiFePO4 batteries and lead acid batteries?
Typically, LiFePO4 batteries are about a quarter of the weight of lead acid batteries.
2.What does this mean for your LiFePO4 battery applications?
You aren’t weighed down by heavy lead acid batteries, allowing your vehicles to run at a higher speed and with more efficiency.
3.How long do LiFePO4 batteries last?
LiFePO4 battery life is 10 times longer than that of a lead acid alternative. Even when charging and draining LiFePO4 batteries once each day, LiFePO4 technology offers more than 13 years of life, while the competition lasts less than two years.
4.Are BSLBATT LiFePO4 batteries safe?
LiFePO4 batteries are both durable and safe for use in vehicles from golf carts to yachts. Built-in safety features prevent your battery from overheating by shutting it down when temperatures rise too high. Most lead acid batteries lack this mechanism, putting your battery at risk of catching fire.
5.What if there isn’t a LiFePO4 battery on the market that fits my application?
LiFePO4 batteries are customizable for your energy needs, making it easy to switch from lead acid batteries, regardless of the type of vehicle.
6.Are lithium batteries harmful to the environment?
LiFePO4 batteries are easily recyclable, and since they only need to be replaced about once a decade, you’re cutting down on waste produced. LiFePO4 technology is compatible with solar applications, and you may also choose to buy a battery made from recycled material.
7.Is charging LiFePO4 batteries time-consuming?
LiFePO4 technology offers 100 percent charging efficiency, drastically reducing the amount of time you must wait for your battery to charge. Lead acid batteries average a charging efficiency of 85 percent. Unlike lead acid batteries, lithium doesn’t need to go through the time-consuming absorption phase, which provides the final 20 percent of power during charging. Lithium receives a full charge in a fraction of the time.
8.How does lithium’s shelf life compare to that of lead acid?
Unfortunately, lead acid batteries deteriorate unless you charge them every day. Lithium maintains most of its usable capacity even if you store it without charging for a year. For optimal protection, experts recommend storing LiFePO4 batteries at 50 percent depth of discharge (DOD).
9.How much maintenance do LiFePO4 batteries require?
The short answer is virtually none. While lead acid batteries must go through routine saturating charges lasting 14 hours or longer, LiFePO4 technology maintains consistent power even if you only charge it partially. However, extreme temperatures may damage your battery, and you should take care to charge it at the right voltage. 14.6 V is the recommended charging voltage.